P.O. Box 6444 * Morgantown, WV 26506
National Tutoring Association (NTA) http://www.ntatutor.com/
Mark your calendars! These are all the MTN meetings for this semester:
- Monday, February 1st – 8:00pm (Laurel Room)
- Monday, February 15th – 8:00pm (Laurel Room)
- Monday, March 14th – 8:00pm (Laurel Room)
- Monday, April 18th – 8:00pm (Laurel Room)
- National Tutoring Week Events
- Offer National Tutoring Association Certification and Membership Opportunities
- Raise money for Camp Kesem
- Midterm and Final exam preparation
- Spring Gala
- Participate in Philanthropic Activities
Welcome! The Mountaineer Tutoring Network is comprised of tutors from all over campus who have a passion for helping others. Once a month, the members meet to share ideas, talk about current events on campus, and update one another on learning center news.
The members of the Mountaineer Tutoring Network seek to: connect the academic resources on West Virginia University’s campus to make these services available to all students, provide a forum for the open exchange of ideas, and encourage the academic development and support of all University tutors.
The Mountaineer Tutoring Network (MTN) is a chapter of the National Tutoring Association (http://www.ntatutor.com/). The members of the MTN seek to connect students with academic resources on campus, provide an open forum where tutors can exchange ideas, and encourage the development and support of all tutors on campus. The tutors who participate in MTN participate in philanthropic events, hold exam preparation workshops, celebrate National Tutoring Week, host a Spring Gala, and support a variety of membership opportunities including National Tutoring Association Certification.
@WVUTutors on TwitterTweets by @WVUTutors